Friday, October 15, 2010

How many hours do you sleep?

Under human third of his life in sleep and we need to sleep such as the need batteries to the charger until we recover our energies again. I like to describe the stage of sleep like you are doing (Restart) to your brain. Studies show that the human need to sleep 8 hours, but if you want to pray in a mosque, you have to sleep less than 8 hours. If you sleep in accordance with the findings of the studies or sleep as much as we need sleep? Personally, if grown more than 6 hours and a half to wake up and I feel a headache in the eyes extends to the head Victd and lasts for 5 hours at least one so I keep as much as possible that do not sleep more than 6 hours. There are those who sleep only 4 hours a day and do not feel tired. How to get back on yourself.

http://www.ilsul6ana.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/sleep.jpg
Sleep world is very strange, I remember at some point several years ago when I used to go to sleep I decided to (discover) the moment the turn of the waking state to sleep state. Imagine yourself jumping from a high place into a pool of water here and get to move your body from the air into the water and the moment (critical) is the moment of impact surface water. I said to myself he must exist in the world of sleep is also a moment (critical) such as this, when you switch from awareness to non-consciousness and found myself enter the maze of close of hallucinations, especially when I felt that my body (sleep) and brain stay (semi-active) waiting for that decisive moment (Jathom? ..), then reneging on the idea of alien (and frightening) somewhat, because sleep and death are brothers in paradise there is no sleep ... and I said to myself (do not hold things so you do not end up in a psychiatric) .. Prepared Rushdie and I returned to normal sleep and snoring Pacific (the dinner meal) ...
As long as entered in the memories of the past, I remember when we were young, the parents ask us to sleep (tomorrow Time ..) do not sleep Ntmrd and go to sleep late in the morning when you wake up hear voices calling you (the people, boy ..), but we do not want to wake up, but we want to continue to sleep, I mean, reflected in the equation, they ask you to sleep at night do not want to sleep and ask that you do not sleep in the morning, but you insist on sleeping. Those who face such a problem with his children and wants a solution Vonsahh to say to them at night (No sleeping) in the morning to tell them (forbidden wake up) and leave the rest of the equation flipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Colors